The Guide To Hiring React.Js Developers In Vietnam
How to find & hire top react.js developers? this article will cover both approaches, give you a list of skills to look for, outline interview questions for a react.js candidate, and provide approximate salary expectations from Vietnam
Hiring the right React.js developers for your project can be a long and unnerving process. Because React.js happens to be one of its most popular frameworks and it is the perfect choice in many situations. Here are the most vivid advantages of this technology:
- Cross-platform JS-Based development, that allows reusing the same code-base for both iOS and Android.
- A faster debugging process comparing to native development.
- Allows achieving almost native performance with less budget and time spending.
- Even 1 React developer is enough to build your App for both platforms.
HOW TO CREATE INTERESTING JOB DESCRIPTIONS FOR REACT.JS DEVELOPERS
Writing an attention-grabbing React.js job description is like writing marketing copy. Your job posting should clearly answer (or at least hint at) the following questions:
- Do you have shared values with this job seeker?
- Are there any career prospects if they choose to work for you?
- What are they going to do?
- What is it like to be a part of your team?
- Any benefits/ potential challenges?
When creating a job description for A junior React.js developer or any level, we recommend you follow the structure below:
- Job title, location, and employment type (full-time/part-time)
- General information about the company (industry, mission, vision, culture)
- Responsibilities of this position
- Skills and qualifications
- Links to resources
INTERVIEW TIPS FOR REACT.JS DEVELOPERS
Having strong developers is going to guarantee a high-quality and timely completion of a project. Every team member will need to take it upon themselves to pull the weight of their work and understand their own impact and significance. Personal qualities also play a role in who to hire, and it’s important that a person will be able to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients.
So whatever you want to hire React.js or any programming language developers here is 15 tips for interviewing developers:
- Selecting the best resumes
- Setting a test assignment relevant to the vacancy
- Interviews with your participation
- Find out how passionate your applicant really is about programming
- Define for yourself, which of the candidate’s skills you are interested in the most
- Check their code skills
- Only a good programmer will recognise a good programmer
- Ask questions that are of maximum relevance to the work
- Prepare multifaceted questions (two or more questions in one)
- Avoid tasks and questions that are too complicated
- The same questions for every candidate
- Don’t focus on the resume during an interview
- Don’t forget about personal qualities
- Use the experience of other companies
- Make decisions based on their top skill
05 REASONS TO FIND & HIRE REACT.JS DEVELOPMENT IN VIETNAM
In this article, we’ve gathered the information on several IT outsourcing in Asia and it is impossible not to mention Vietnam located in Southeast Asia, this is a strong developing country in the field of software outsourcing
Then trusting React development to outsourced professionals is a cost-efficient, scalable, and sustainable way of bringing new projects to the market. Here are 05 benefits that outsourcing React.js development in Vietnam offers:
Building and sustaining an in-house team is expensive. In the long run, the costs of hiring talent, onboarding employers, investing in talent management software, paying office rent and electricity bills are considerably higher than that of working with an outsourcing React.js development company on a project basis.
Outsourcing React development in Vietnam is another efficient way to reduce development costs. A junior React.js developer based in Vietnam earns between $15 and $25/hour, so the project development costs are quite competitive compared to Southeast Asia. On average, Vietnam developers ’hourly rates are twice as low as those of their counterparts
2. QUALIFIED LABOR FORCE
As a business owner, you are not supposed to be the most skilled tech professional in your company and on the market. By hiring a top-tier outsourcing at Aegona - we handle React.js development, you can be confident that Aegona Software is hiring developers based on their knowledge of modern instruments and compliance with best practices
3. ON-TIME DELIVERY
On time delivery is a measure of process and supply chain efficiency which measures the amount of finish goods or services delivered to customers on time and in full. It helps determine how efficiently we are meeting our customer's or agreed deadlines
So Aegona always remember that servicing the customer's needs, including adhering to lead times, should be an important priority to everyone in the business. From the customer's side lead times are important to ensure an orderly and timely operation of their productive system, specially if they operate on a Just in time basis (JIT).
4. LESS PAPERWORK
Outsourcing React.js development in Vietnam allows business managers to take formalities off their plate. A business manager will not have to handle employee contracts and salary management, file financial statements, and tax returns. All the paperwork will be handled by the Contractor. A service agreement with an outsourcer will be the only document to turn in
5. TAX BENEFITS
Depending on the country a company is based in, a business manager might have to pay a 30-50% overhead for each employee’s salary in taxes. For example, Japanese, Austrian, Belgian, and Israeli business owners have to pay over 50% of tax overhead per employee.
On the other hand, In Vietnam with considerably lower tax rates. for example, there’s a 5% tax rate — that’s 10 times lower than in most EU countries. Thus, choosing to outsource React developers from Vietnam, would yield considerable tax benefits that business managers can’t afford to ignore
AEGONA - THE BEST REACT JS OUTSCOURING DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN VIETNAM
Aegona is a leading hire offshore developers services provider based in Vietnam which provides and offers the best platform for ReactJS development services in Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Australia, UK. We have an advanced and dedicated ReactJS development team who can build and resolve your custom based demands
With our policy of hiring the best skilled ReactJS developers, you can rely on our services without any fear of data breach. Our fundamental functionality in Mobile Application Development is followed both in hybrid and native format. Considering Aegona as the best ReactJS development company, here we deal with the productive approach for developing a web application
React.js development is popular among small-scale and large-scale business owners since it enables building reusable, scalable, and easy-to-manage applications from scratch. To increase the efficiency and reduce the costs of development, consider outsourcing talent. Hiring offshore developers of React developers is a way to make the most out of the framework without losing concentration on the company’s core operations.
To hire a team of qualified software developers, reach out to Aegona. We are an experienced team of React developers that help businesses in fintech, property management, education, and other domains build functional and scalable React.js-based products
We hope you can find the best partner for your business. Take a look at our portfolio to see the full range of projects our professionals have tackled. To discuss your idea — leave us a message via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Hotline: +84 28 71092939 | +84 933 848989
- Website: www.aegona.com
- Fanpage: Aegona Ltd
- Address: Floor 4th QTSC Building 9, Quang Trung Software City, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam