WE’RE HIRING MARKETING FOR E-COMMERCE SERVICE
Expire on: 2022-12-31
Number of position: 3
Level: 1-3 year of experience
- Leading research, planning, and execution of digital marketing campaigns – across social media, website, email marketing, analytics, paid media, SEO/SEM, and e-commerce.
- Applying an understanding of creative platforms, analytics, social listening, web crawls, paid amplification, paid data, reporting, and customer journey to build up strategy and support brand/product marketing.
- Measure and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Manage & analyze e-commerce pages, decide and prepare content (category, products & banners), plan multi-channel digital activities to boost traffic
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and optimize user experiences.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer journeys across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Demonstrating an understanding of integrated communications marketing and managing integrated projects focusing on digitizing the transformation of projects through digital.
- Drive an audience-first and data-driven approach to managing creative output for digital platforms, collaborating with the brand marketing team.
- Actively explore research, and collect information on digital marketing trends in ongoing projects/campaigns to find new ways to optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Keep track of brand/product online awareness, research the target audiences and customer references providing actionable insights to the marketing team.
- Monitor website appearances, and update the content of product pages, and banners. Ensure product campaign pages are ready for its market launching schedule
- Actively manage the brand website & e-commerce site CMS, working with Developers/Software Engineers to ensure it's meeting the needs of the marketing strategy.
- Analyze analytics data to learn how users interact with your site
- Identify improvement areas in website performance in user experiences, SEO, content, images... and optimize it.
Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing & E-commerce.
- Experience in marketing technology products/services is a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing e-commerce pages, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing digital advertisements, landing pages, customer journeys, and user funnels
- Experience in working with e-commerce platforms & marketplaces (Magento, Shopify, Shopee, Lazada…)
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and use sound judgment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, TikTok...)
- Solid knowledge of website/social media analytics/listening tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Ahrefs, Semrush, Talkwalker...)
- Working knowledge & experience of ad serving tools (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Search 360, Programmatic Ads...) dedicated ads for e-commerce (e.g. Google Smart Shopping, Facebook Dynamic Ads…)
- Knowledge and experience in E-commerce, marketplaces
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- From 8:00am to 5:00pm - Mon - Fri
- Friendly startup working environment with young talents
- Salary: Negotiations Apply for a job by sending your CV via email at [email protected].
Contact Phone: +84 2871092939 | +84 2871002939
Address: QTSC Building 9, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam