WE'RE HIRING QC
Expire on: 2023-12-10
Number of position: 1
Are you passionate about ensuring top-notch quality in software projects? Aegona, a dynamic and innovative Mobile App Development Company and Web Development company, is seeking a proactive and skilled individual to join our team. As we aim for excellence in every project, we are looking for a dedicated professional to take on the role of a Quality Assurance Tester. This position offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a team of developers, project managers, and talented individuals in an environment that fosters growth and creativity. We invite you to apply and be a part of our vibrant startup culture.
- Ensuring the quality of the project.
- Develop test cases and execute manual test.
- Report defects found in testing using standard defect tracking tools.
- Report test progress against schedule (planning and execution).
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and other members of the team in testing requirements and release planning.
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Ensure that all product releases meet or exceed defined quality goals per acceptance criteria.
- Responding to requests from customers and project managers.
- Support in testing, verifying bugs/issues with Customers.
- Provide the application manual user and train staff in how to use the new application.
- Technical requirements:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Have good knowledge of software development process, software requirement analysis.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with testing desktop, web and mobile applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate English, especially speaking/reading/research skill
- Active team player – active communication, open mind, and friendliness
- Eager-to-learn mindset
- Be proactive, initiative, flexible, responsible, honest, and prudent
- From 8:00am to 5:00pm - Mon - Fri
- Friendly startup working environment with young talents
- Salary: Negotiations
- Phone: 0941.296.530 (Ms Nhi)
- Email: [email protected]